Recently I have brought 2 new circle lenses. I have got the Gothic 3 Tone in Honey and Green, from LensVillage.com. So today, I'll be reviewing the Honey shade. I'll get around to the Green one in another post, as I haven't taken the pictures yet.

The Gothic 3 Tone series normally retails for $22.50 (£14.11) but I got them during the Midterm sale for $13 (£8.73). Gotta LOVE SALES! One problem I had with the Gothic 3 Tone series is that theres a wide range of colours to pick from (9 colours) which is amazing but a nightmare if you're indecisive like me! 

Starting on the lens review: When I first took them out of the little glass jar they come in, I was kind of disappointed because the lenses looked orange rather than a light brown/honey colour. (You can see the orangy-ness in the 1st picture below) But once the lenses are on your eyes, they blend in very nicely with your eye colour, giving it a natural look and you cant see the orange anymore. Which is good. =3 I really love how natural the Gothic 3 Tone lens series look, the lenses are vibrant yet natural looking. ^_^ One thing I have noticed with the colours is that a some of the colours do look very similar once they are worn. For example "Honey" is only slightly slightly lighter than "Brown" and is very similar. "Blue" and "Sapphire" are also very similar.


The lenses have a diameter of 14.5m so they do enlarge the eyes a little. Which is perfectttt! It is recommend that you wear circle lenses no longer than 8 hours but I wear them for longer. 8 hours isn't enough for meee! Anyway they don't dry up my eyes or cause any problems even after 8 hours+ of wear and they are very comfortable. The lenses have a lifespan of 1 year so for the price, its inexpensive and affordable. 

These have now become one of my favourite and go to lenses so I do recommend the Gothic 3 Tone "Honey" if you want a natural noticeable change. Only downside and same with most circle lenses is that you need to wear make up with it to balance it out. If you wear make up everyday it's no biggie.

A little disappointment with the order, as I asked for a purple case but they gave me a blue. I don't know if purple was out of stock or if they got the order mixed up.

Anyway, what do you think of these lenses and would you purchase them? ^_^

No comments