I saw the new Chanel Summer 2013 collection a few days ago, but for some reason my brain didn't click onto writing a blog post about it until now hahahaha. Anyway yes, if you didnt read that clearly it is a LIMITED EDITION collection! :D


The collection was inspired by the colours of butterflies, which "inspire a joyful look for face and fingertips"

I am loving this collection! Especially their colour scheme with the bright bold colours. The products are still very classy, elegant and "Chanel" even with the boldness.

I have tried out some products from this collection; first the Stylo Eyeshadows (which are eyeshadow sticks) in the shades Moon Silver, Cool Gold, Black Beam and Pink Lagoon. The eye shadows were super creamy and pigmented, there was not a single flaw about it.

Also, i've tried their Inimitable Waterproof Mascara (super bold and pigmented mascaras) in the shades Zest and Blue Note. I really want to test out the shade Lime Light as it attracts me the most.

I haven't got round to the trying the nail polishes yet. :/

I will try post swatches of some of the products next week, but I can't guarantee. ^_^

What do you guys think of the new collection? and is there any product you would want to own/try out from the collection? Tell me in the comments below.

No comments